With over 30 years of experience in the industry, BYRON PRODUCTS has become the industry’s leader in thermal processing, heat treating to coatings, and other specialized services by streamlining our processes within extreme market conditions. We think above and beyond the project scope and the engineered components to what it actually means in context as a whole. We realize these processes and components play a vital responsibility in industries prominent to our everyday lives. We think “outside of the box”.
You may ask, how have we set the bar high in the thermal processing industry?
- We’ve developed advanced processes and solutions for your specialized tasks.
- We continue to invest in training and education to keep current with the latest processes, advancements in technology, industry trends, and certifications.
- We go above and beyond for our customers and are dedicated to commitment.
- We have a “whatever it takes” mentality to complete your project on time, increasing your project’s efficiency by providing the highest quality of service and reducing your costs.
For over 30 years we have proudly served numerous industries by providing low cost and high quality service/processes. Our employees are the backbone of BYRON PRODUCTS. Our team has a commitment to excellence and takes pride in what we do.
Mark Byron started BYRON PRODUCTS in 1982 in a one car garage. The company started as a welding and torch brazing company and much like today, prided itself on quality work, service, and pricing. As the workflow and our customer base grew, the company moved to larger facilities and added additional capabilities and specialty services, all while keeping our applications, processes, components here in the U.S.
Our reputation has not changed. Our reputation of high quality, integrity, technical expertise, customer satisfaction, and a wealth of knowledge and extensive experience is achieved through involved, well trained and highly skilled team members.
Timeline of our History
- 1982 – Mark Byron starts a welding/brazing company in the garage at home in Springdale, Ohio.
- 1983 – Company moves to 450 sq. ft. cinder block building (see photo)in West Chester,Ohio.
- 1984 – Company moves into 1500 sq. ft. facility across street.
- 1985 – Company expands and moves to Sharonville, Ohio and adds first hydrogen belt furnace.
- 1986 – Company expands and moves to Hamilton,Ohio.
- 1988 – Building size is doubled and adds first vacuum furnace.
- 1992 – Byron Products moves to its present location in Fairfield,Ohio.
- 1995 – Byron Products adds CNC machining capability.
- 1996 – 20,000 square feet are added to the present plant.
- 1997 – Metalurgical lab is installed.
- 2001 – First 6-bar vacuum furnace is purchased.
- 2006 – Plasma spray equipment is purchased.
- 2007 – Hydrogen/Argon retort furnace is installed for aluminide coatings, brazing, and heat treating.
- 2009 – New location for furnace maintenance is opened in Mason,Ohio.
- 2011 – HVOF Thermal Spray System is purchased
- 2012 – Welding department was moved to a larger upgraded room. More weld benches were added.